top of page

Do we need a Separation Agreement?

Updated: May 6, 2020

You will need a signed Separation Agreement whether you refinance your home or apply for a new mortgage, especially if either child or spousal support is being paid. One of the most practical and cost-effective ways to come to an agreement is through mediation. Often the mediator can help draft a Separation Agreement as a result of your mediation. Either way, you should each seek independent legal advice from a lawyer specializing in family law so you understand your rights.

For more information, go to:

#separation #separationagreement #refinancing #childsupport #divorce #familyhome #matrimonialhome

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page